ardent

Among Clashing Tides

Seraphine

gems
size
build
player
08-30-2013, 10:59 PM

It seemed Taurig thought the conversation was a bit on the funny side, his laugh telling her before he even spoke. She would listen though as he began, he didn't seem to think he was good looking and insisted that it was his father, that's how he got the women to join, that he was a plain wolf. He even said that he didn't care because he was a warrior, and wasn't looking, thanking her and saying how he thought she was pretty nice too.

Seraphine didn't understand why he thought so, he thought he was plain and wasn't good looking when he actually was. ?You don't have to look special to be good looking Taur, though you may think your plain, I think you are quite good looking.? She would said with a light chuckle. ?Your eyes are a pretty sea blue, looks like they swirl with emotion.? She would add, head tiled but re-positioning itself. Perhaps he would brush it off, she didn't really care, she just wanted him to know that even if he thought his father had the looks, she thought he had some too.

With a heavy sigh thee girl would look down at her paws. "I wish I could look plain sometimes." She said softly, slowly lifting her head, but her mismatched gaze looking outside the shelter. "People stare at my scars, my missing ear and tail." She would close her eyes, lifting her head slightly and taking in a long deep breath. "I guess I'm glad that they only stare and don't ask how it happened... I know how I got these scars..." She would reopen her eyes, head becoming leveled when she lifted a paw to touch the bare patch on her face. "But I don't know what happened to my ear or tail..." Her voice trailed off, brows coming together in confusion. She had no idea what had happened to her ear and tail.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome image by Trynx <3