Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
07-27-2020, 11:39 AM

He sighed as the two came to help him.He welt awful, not just because he lost this fight,this was his second failed raid.The last one he lost too.What was wrong with him? Did he suck that much? Did he deserve his rank? He shook his head off those thoughts,he couldn't let this defeat his will, his determination to be better.He wanted to train even more,to do more hard work if that was what he had to do to avoid this to happen again.

Io offered him support and a few words. "Thank you," He said still with his voice a bit weak. "I have a gash on my upper neck,made by my enemy." He said feeling the pain. The female got some of his furs and skin with the bite. The other healer approached with also comforting words and offering him water. "Ill welcome some water for me and my friend thank you." He said also referring to Urasa who also got beaten.

"Speak"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.