An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
07-27-2020, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2020, 04:16 PM by Hanako.)
Hanako had thought as much but she still was glad to hear the confirmation. Who knows what she would've done if things had taken a turn for the worse? The island wasn't too far from the mainland but the thought of having to drag along an injured wolf made her legs ache, like she was already straining and kicking against the oceans current. The girl began a heartfelt apology and Hanako didn't hesitate to wave it off with a flick of her paw, there was no harm done but Hanako appreciated the sentiment anyway.

"Don't worry about it. Think of it as...a mini training exercise to keep me on my toes." She grinned, hoping that'd be enough to lift the strangers spirits. Besides it served as a good reminder, Hanako really ought to pay more attention to her surroundings.

Referring to her as a stranger didn't feel right though as the scent that clung to her coat was anything but stranger or unfamiliar. She was clearly an Armada wolf but try as she might Hanako couldn't picture her picking a fight with anyone. Her fur was too soft and well kept, whilst her eyes-being the windows to the soul that they were- revealed her soft and gentle nature. It then seemed only natural to assume that she was a healer of some sort- and yep, as soon as Meadow properly introduced herself Hanako's assumptions were once again proven to be true. She was getting good at this, the whole reading people thing.

"I haven't." Hanako barely managed to cut in before Meadow continued once again.

She sure was talkative but Hanako didn't really mind. Whilst being a bit of a chatterbox herself she found her own words didn't flow with such...urgency, it was almost like Meadow was in a rush to move things along, that she didn't quite know what to do in the earliest stages of a conversation. Hanako shook her head, a smile tugging at her lips as she padded closer, swung out her butt and gave Meadow a hip bump. Her smile grew into an all out grin as she bounced away in case Meadow wanted to retaliate with a bump of her own.

"I'm Hanako!" She introduced herself, her tail wagging so hard and fast her frame rocked. Hanako wondered if this is what  she was like when she was in her submissive, apologetic mode. Maybe that was why Azure had insisted she didn't need to apologise for each and every affront, stating that it got old fast. Hmm. Her tail wagged a little slower."And you don't need to worry about it, nothing bothers me. Water off a ducks back yanno?" If Meadow needed a friend who understood her then Hanako would do her best to provide her with that.

"You know though...since we're both here we ought to have a look around! You can keep looking for your herbs and I can tag along for the ride." She came here to explore so why not, they'd be hitting two birds with one stone.
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]