Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-27-2020, 06:52 PM

He listened with some amusement as his nephew explained why he'd taken so long. At the end, Acere shook his head. "No need to be sorry, sometimes things happen that are beyond our control. I'm just glad you're safe," As corny as that might have sounded, he really was glad that his nephew was safe. That he hadn't met the same fate as Domina...he promptly dismissed that thought, however. He didn't want to have to bring it up unless he absolutely needed to, nor did he really wish to remember that day. So he focused on what Casso had to say about the Adravendi side of the family and was relieved to hear that Baine was doing well for the most part. He understood the tired feelings...as he got older, he could feel it some days, too. He couldn't help the chuckle when he said his aunt felt better about coming here now that he was leading the pack. She was a sweet woman, and what he wouldn't give to see her again.

"Aunt Baine wanted me to tell you... that she doesn't regret going with you that night in the desert and she wishes that things had played out differently. She also said that if things happen to take a better turn with her health she would like to come up here and to not be a stranger if you ever go down toward Valhalla." He remembered that night. While he regretted taking her to that hellish pack, he was glad that things played out the way they did. He had enjoyed talking to her and hanging out with her, and she didn't have to stay very long in Ruina before his brother abandoned it. He couldn't help the wistful and sad look in his eye after his nephew gave him Baine's message. He didn't know that she still thought about him as he had on occasion..."Thank you for passing on her message, I suppose a visit is in order soon."

"I suppose we ought to start getting you settled, hm? Your brother and sister will be happy to see you back I'm sure, and you have some cousins to meet, too. While there is also the matter of deciding which rank you'd like, and going over the rules we can discuss that later. Although I am obligated to say that Winterfell is no stranger to raiding for what we need, are you okay with that?" Might as well be the first thing he throws out there, right? Acere wasn't one to hold secrets when it concerned the pack as a whole and raiding as a lifestyle upon joining the pack.