size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!
07-28-2020, 11:09 AM

She had all of his interest as she spoke even just the little of the Abraxas and that Malleus' line carried to his son. The water had settled around him as he was still and also careful not to splash around and throw water up at her. Though if their places were traded, he would have enjoyed the cooling splash. It was hard for him to believe that it was only spring and he couldn't imagine the heat of the dry, western lands in the summertime.

She'd ask him just a simple question of himself, and he had no issue giving her a response in return. He was merely a rogue where as she had ties to protect her pack and her family. He had nothing to hide. "Yes, my mother took me and ran away from the empire nearly a season after I was born." He kept his tone calm, it may have been a clue that he was not entirely happy with this outcome in his life but he wouldn't throw out that he hated her for it. "I don't remember too much from the time I was there." A small grin, almost as if apologetic. His gaze wandered down towards his paws, fur gently rocking around in the water as he tried to think of any kind of memory from his puphood other than his brother and his parents.

He then started to move forward, pushing through the still water and going towards the right side of the woman. He still respected her space as he climbed out of the pool beside her and came to sit without shaking the streaming water from under him. His evil urges burried by the fact of Thalia being related to him though the feelings still burned deep within. "I'd like to say I'm interested in your pack and meeting more of the Abraxas. But unfortunately I'm tied to my mother and I don't believe she'd be thrilled to be reunited." The potential of his father being inside the pack sparked a warmth inside his chest. He felt that if he ever met Kaine again he would have a lot more in common and it was almost a dream that he didn't know would never come true. The thought that Kaine would probably seek to kill Agria for her bad deeds brought him joy.

Walk "Talk" Think

!Rated R! For language and sexual themes. Prone to violence.

(Kah-ef-kah Ah-brax-us)

Scent: Roses
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Season: Winter
Height: 40 inches
Home: Grapevine Cathedral
Maims: Sheath scarring, barely noticeable unless someone is actually looking there while he is belly-up

Important Details: