An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
07-28-2020, 01:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2020, 02:14 PM by Hanako.)
OOC: takes place shortly after this thread

Hanako loped away from the pond at an easy and relaxed pace.

Her first instinct was to seek out Azure. She had no doubt in her mind that he'd know who Resin was and might even be able to tell her about their habits and where they'd most likely be found. But with a sharp shake of her head she decided against it, she didn't really want to bother him with matters that weren't his to deal with, he likely had enough on his plate as it was. Besides, this was her proving, if she had to lean on him for support every time something came up then what was the point in pledging herself into his service? It was a redundant and frankly stupid idea, Hanako mentally nipped herself for even considering it.

So what then? She could hardly stumble around blind and hope she just so happened to find them, if Sirius has eyes on her- she wouldn't put it past him- then it would cement the fact that she wasn't ready or capable for this role. That she was just a pup who wanted to play adult games. She slowed as her lips pursed into a thoughtful pout. She needed someone who wouldn't ask questions but would be more than happy to answer her own. Someone who had been with the pack long enough to have a better sense of how things worked around here. And then, as though someone had just turned on the lights a face and name popped into her head as clear as day.

Meadow.

They were friends, good ones at that and if anyone here could help Hanako out than surely it would be her. Though Hanako didn't know where the girl tended to hang out the fact that she already knew her scent made the task a whole lot easier, she followed a fresh trail that cut through the centre of the territory and sure enough her friend was found! Bounding on over, Hanako offered Meadow an affectionate nose-boop to her cheek before pulling back a little so they could talk.

"So Meddie can you do me a favour? I was told to talk to Resin but...I've never even met them before, I don't know where they are or who I'm even looking for." Her smile was sheepish but hopeful. "Think you could point me in the right direction?" She puffed her chest out, all proud and strong, making a point of the fact she wanted to do this alone.
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]