size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022Critical Hit!Beevent1K
07-28-2020, 04:36 PM
Meadow's information seems to have been helpful because Hana says she know she could on her. Chest puffs out a little in pride at a job well done and she laughs happily as Hanako rears back to give her a hug. Returning the embrace, she finds tail wagging so hard it smacks her sides and moves her butt. Meddie nods in agreement to the seashells and, when Hanako pulls away and boops her again, Meadow laughs with great affection. Watching as Hana glances back one more time before starting to trot off.

With a farewell wave of her paw, Meddie calls after her friend, “Good luck with your talk! Have a good day and I am holding you to the seashells!” With a happy laugh and a shake of her head, Meadow returns to her walk. Now, filled with happiness, she starts to hum. She keeps playing over in her mind how happy Hana was with the information and the words, ‘I knew I could count on you.’ Giving herself a mental pat on the back she says, to the air, “I did good.” and her steps start to take a dancing quality to them.

-Exit Meadow-

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020