An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
07-29-2020, 07:51 AM
Hanako's brows shot up in obvious surprise. Really? Natha had managed to climb so high in just one season? In a way it was a relief to hear that, knowing that as long as she worked hard she wouldn't be stuck at the bottom rungs forever. But at the same time Hanako felt as though Natha tread her own path, her skills and wisdom did the talking and that in more ways than one she stood out amongst the wolves of the Armada. Regardless of her lack of intimate knowledge the lynx had plenty of good advice to offer. The thought of starting out as a scout had occurred to Hanako, in fact it that had initially been the plan until Azure nudged her in a different direction. If that was what he thought was best then...how could she deny him?

Even if Natha couldn't see the whole picture her words still had a significant impact on Hanako. It was all she needed to hear really, that Sirius wouldn't think poorly of her for trying to take the incentive and that as long as she tried to serve the Armada's best interests then all would likely be well in the end.

"Yeah, it really does." She grinned, all toothy and earnest. "Sirius took a chance with taking me in and I really wanna repay his kindness, you know? But yeah, I'll ask him and see how it goes. No harm in trying."

In times like this it was easy to forget that her time in the Armada was only temporary. But who knew how long it would take for the Keepers to find her, she knew they'd come eventually but...Well, at least she could keep herself busy till then, she was sure Sirius and Azure would understand. Besides, she was slowly warming up to the idea of being productive, of having to be a bit more independent as she did things on her own. It was a big change and a little scary at times but it didn't seem so bad when she thought about how grateful Azure would be for all her efforts.

"I gotta ask though...what's it like living with wolves? As a lynx I mean. "
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]