An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
07-29-2020, 03:42 PM

To hear of her pride bolstered the boy's ego further and he puffed out his chest, grinning. He'd never been more proud of himself, either. She displayed to him the feathers and his grin widened, his oversized paw lifting to touch one claw to the wing. "It's perfect, thank you. Mine got a bit damaged when he landed on my back, I'm not sure how to fix it."

When she continued, his grin faltered. More intense? How much more intense could it be? He hesitated in his reply. "Honestly, I was really scared once I realized what that man was trying to do to me." His grandmother was not one he felt the need to be fake around, they'd had their ups and downs and won each other's mutual respect in the end. She was family, and he was not ashamed to admit his fear to her. "I'm really glad I won, but how could it possibly be worse?" He frowned, imagining his ear being truly ripped from his head. Or an eye. Or a leg. Was he ready? "What if I'm not?"

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.