Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
07-29-2020, 05:34 PM

Sedna followed after Sirius, lengthening her strides to keep pace with his longer legs. It wasn’t an uncomfortable pace and she was almost convinced he might have been moderating his own on account of his company. When her silver eyes fell on the garden, her tongue involuntarily clicked behind her teeth with a hissed tch. It was a bad habit she had no intention of curbing, it did a good job of conveying her annoyance with a situation without being outwardly insulting (as long as it lacked eye contact).

"I’m no miracle worker," but there was a gleam in her eye that said otherwise, she did love a challenge. "But I’ll recover what I can, and replace what I can’t.". Her words had been laced heavily with a sigh, but the set of her shoulders showed that she wasn’t really all that put upon. "If we don’t use the den for sleeping, we can use it for storage. I’ll know more once I’ve had a chance to look at it.". She offered Sirius a grateful smile. It would give her a purpose, something to work towards, and that was what she needed more than anything right now.

"speech".

so maybe you should let me be
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]