Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
07-29-2020, 06:11 PM

Sedna was quick to register the shocked expression on her nieces face, unable to contain her own snort of laughter, the splash hit her squarely in the face, but water still dripped from her head in an almost constant stream from her earlier dive. She pushed off the sandy bottom, fighting agains the weight of the water. Just because the fish had made it to land didn’t mean it would stay there, and she wasn’t sure if eagles or hawks were as prone to stealing other’s meals here as they were at home.

Still, she slapped the water with her tail as she passed Sigrun, hoping the splash would be sufficient retaliation as she made her way back to shore, rolling the fish with her snout further up the bank, resorting to another bite when it tried to flop past her and back to the safety of the water. "That right there is exactly why fishing is usually a solo endeavour." The silver woman was slightly breathless from her fight against the water, and the sudden weight of her body back on land. At least the fish was big enough to feed the younger wolves comfortably. "You two can share this one." She flopped onto the sand, jaws parted and panting. "I’ll go find something else once I’ve caught my breath."

"speech".

What I need is to feel incredible
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]