Siarvon

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-31-2013, 09:05 AM

His head would turn, the gaze falling upon the woman, with a twist to the ebony lips the brute would gaze back over to the river. " I knew you'd be lurking around, im good but I guess that's what I should be saying, have you been snapping at people while you where in bad dreams lately?" Oh he remembered, remembered all to well and never will the sandstone knight sneek up on a woman while sleeping again. A chuckle would arise from his throat, amused by the past. The salmon tounge would press against the bridge of the jaw, simply thinking. Aurora's visage was wiped away of emotion most of the time, why? Perhaps she didn't want to seem weak, her smile would seem to pass on an eerie glow, a calmness that would circle Siarvon.

It was strange, every time he'd see the oracle two feathers would be fixed upon the thick fur let upon the frame, they where always there- it was no coincidence. His lips would part and for a few heart beats he was silent, " Why is it that you keep two Raven feathers upon your tail, is It a good luck charm?" The Italian accent would still linger, just fading ever so slightly. Siarvons eyes danced and his tail swayed behind him as he, too, awaited the female's answer. Thirstly he drank in the details of the moment, commiting them to memory as a scribe might commit words to parchment. Ears tipped forward, he whispered out of the side of his jaw of his opinion " Its pretty interesting, it should make wolves wonder" A smirk would cross his lips, the nights breeze washing over the two in its awakening.