Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
07-31-2020, 09:09 AM

You can take my heart, you can take my breath
When you pry it from my cold, dead chest

Viper felt mostly empowered by her successful attack points but she wasn't aware that her attacks were close to nothing compared to the larger and more experienced wolf. Her own safety and well being was always out of her conscious when she came to spar. She'd give up her weak paw-tripping attempt after a couple tries realizing the woman's stance was strong.

Tamsyn would grab hold of Viper's scruff, left side of her head, and viper would attempt to grab the same area and side on her opponent in return just a little lower closer to her throat due to being a bit smaller than her. Viper was taken by surprise when she was wrapped by the woman's paws, she hadn't experienced that kind of move yet and it was something she surprisingly hadn't thought of herself.

Viper would thrash her head around, whether she had a hold of the woman or not either to rip around her scruff or just to pull away from Tamsyn's hug. She'd feel her weight start to fall over with Tamsyn's pushing towards the ground. Viper would release her grip (if she had one) on her way to the ground and once she made solid contact with the grass she instantly would lunge her open jaw in attempt to grab the woman's front right leg just above the paw, her teeth aiming to wrap around the leg, top on the outside and bottom on the inside. Her only defenses were her pinned ears and a tucked tail to protect her underside.

Walk "Talk" Think

Viper vs Tamsyn for Spar

Round 2/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Skills: Novice Fighter & Novice Hunter
Specialty: N/A