An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
07-30-2020, 11:56 PM

Azure was finding it easier and easier to relax in the absence of the power struggle, and his wry grin spread as she bowed before him once more. If only he could feel this way about all the wolves in the Armada, life would certainly be much easier. It was just as easy for him to accept her closeness, to ignore any slight that he may be offended by if another pack member attempted it. While Hanako might have been worried that she was being inappropriate, Azure found himself greatly enjoying the fact that someone finally enjoyed him for who he was.

"It's not okay, yet." He replied, though towards the den itself and not the location she'd chosen. The boy moved towards the entrance of the hole, squeezing his oversized frame in to take a closer look. With his claws he tested the soil and realized that with his mutation it would not be too difficult to expand.

With a grunt Azure pulled himself out, his shoulders catching on the walls and collecting dirt. "I'll work on it tonight." He promised. The furs that he'd collected for her were in the process of being tanned, and he decided he'd not show her them either until the den was ready for them to decorate it's floor. "I'm sorry I've not been around, the raid took longer then expected. Did you meet anyone new while I was gone?" He'd hoped it would all be ready much faster but the Armada needed him in the fight with Aerie. While he'd never admit it, he'd missed her while he was away, too.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.