An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
07-31-2020, 10:33 AM
He'd start working on it tonight? Hanako didn't even try to suppress her smile as her tail began to wag in short, giddy sweeps. It must've seemed like a silly thing to get excited over since it wasn't as though she'd been forced to forced to sleep on the cold, hard floor. In fact, the den she'd been given was perfectly serviceable and did the job well enough, but it just didn't feel right. It wasn't hers. Rather selfishly, she didn't want to just have to make do with someones leftovers. She'd never had to before and whilst she knew she wouldn't receive any special treatment here she couldn't help but cling onto the lingering feeling that she deserved better. Or at least a little bit of favouritism every now and then, of which Azure seemed happy enough to provide.

Hanako wasn't sure why he apologised, it was hardly his fault that he was busy but she appreciated it nonetheless. With every encounter Azure seemed to become a little less distant, as though he was letting down his guard and allowing her closer and closer so she could get to know him like no one else did. It was a tremendous honour, one Hanako wouldn't take for granted.

"It's alright, I managed to keep myself busy." She said, her lips quirking up into a sly little smile. "Mm, a few. I met Mortis on the beach the other day. And I spoke to Sirius about about spying for the Armada, he seemed to approve." Which was to say the role was as good as hers, there were just a few details to iron out is all. She could have explained in more detail but she didn't think he wanted a full day by day report of who she met and where. Though if he asked she'd gladly give them.
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]