Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
08-01-2020, 09:55 AM
Tyrian made an incredulous noise in the back of his throat. The girl was kind of cute, but no amount of cuteness could fix what he thought to be a terribly naive worldview. She was willing to die on this hill, wasn't she? The more they talked the more convinced he became she didn't know anything about raising animals. It sounded like she was kind of coming around to where he was at already, but she was making the assumption he didn't already know those things. By and large he strove to make sure his animals lived good lives. Why? Because in that regard she wasn't completely wrong. Happy animals were healthier and had more babies. Her assertion that he didn't know that was wrong. He was frustrated with this particular dumb goat, but as it was showing right now, it would forget that frustration the moment it got nice things. Once he got it home and it quit bitching it would see that it had a good life and would run around kicking it heels up and boinking all the lady goats. It would live well and then one day out of the blue and unaware of his plans, it would die at his jaws so he could replace it with another buck. That was just life. Until then it would be taken care of.

So what was a boy to do in the face of insulting naivety? Ham it up and play into it, of course. He shrugged dismissively, then said, "Nah minimal effort, middling rewards is totally acceptable. Why would I want to treat them well and get more from them? Who does that? Certainly not anyone who wants to make a living out of this! Besides I find that sickly scaredy cat animals don't taste so bad. Anywho, I'll be off. Got goats to threaten to death and stuff. Later!" He finished on a breezy, blase note. Would she catch onto what he was implying? Honestly he wasn't sure.

With that he gave the goat's rope a tug and began to walk in Fireside's direction. It was getting late and he wished to be home so he could finally be rid of this empty-headed young buck. Nothing would please him more than being able to take the rope off and deliver it into the goat pen with a swift kick.

-exit?-
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.