size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022Critical Hit!Beevent1K
08-02-2020, 01:34 AM
Greeting Mortis with dip of her head and laugh as he kisses her cheek, Meadow wags her tail at him before turning her attention to Tamsyn. Listening as the General explains how she ended up with the limp, Meadow nods her understanding and moves to start the examination. First, rolling the limb to see if there is any hesitation by the shoulder, Meadow is satisfied with what she finds. Next, as gently as possible, she takes a paw and presses it along Tamsyn’s leg. Starting at the paw and moving up to the shoulder. Working quickly and staying as light in her touch as possible, the small healer makes the assessment as fast as possible.

Once she is done, Meadow nods to herself and announces her findings, “Looks like that metal pot gave your shoulder some deep tissue bruising. I am just going to check those ribs really quickly…” trailing off as she moves to examine Tamsyn’s ribs. Looking at Mort and Tamsyn in turn she asks, “What kind of wolf uses a metal pot to fight?” Curiosity drives the question. Before starting to press on Tamsyn’s ribs, Meadow tells the General, “This might hurt a little.”

She starts to check each injured rib, pressing gently on them, looking for places that give when they should stay solid. After a few moments, Meadow finishes and says, “Looks again to be deep tissue bruising. Will hurt for anywhere from a few days to a couple weeks. I recommend Meadowsweet for any pain you have.” Stepping away from Tamsyn, she offers her smile. Looking at the General and Mortis, Meadow asks, “Is there anything I get either of you? Would you like some Meadowsweet Tamsyn?”

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020