gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player

The Ooze Participant1K
08-02-2020, 04:36 PM
Though it didn't appear she had, if Dantalian had any chance of getting through to Fel her hopes were dashed as her mother was suddenly on the scene. For reasons the girl simply couldn't fathom, her mother too was against the idea of Dantalian doing her very important Abraxas duty by helping the fighters. What was so wrong with her going? She was helpful! She may not have been big or strong but she'd heard lots of stories about fighting and she knew how it always played out. The righteous Abraxas guys always won and the baddies had to be their prisoners! If her daddy was going to crush skulls and take prisoners then by god she was going to as well!

"But, but, but-" she protested as she was picked up by her scruff and hauled away from the entrance. "Daddy needs me!" Dantalian sighed in exasperation. Fine. She'd help mom with the boring plant stuff. Because duty or whatever. But she wasn't going to like it! The day the plants learned to fight back was the day she'd be interested in them, but until then, if mom asked it of her, she supposed she'd help just to be good.

She was plonked down suddenly as her brother began to yell about something biting him. Like her mother, Dantalian was instantly consumed by concern for Asmodeus. She forgot about helping their dad. If something got Asmodeus then she was going to go after whatever had gotten him and bite it back on his behalf!

Intent on avenging him, Dantalian followed closely on Riva's heels. That is, until she caught her brother's eye. He was her only sibling and for that reason she could read him well. It took her all of two seconds to realize what he was up to. She skidded to a halt and then looked around in a panic when her mother sicced the healer goons on her. Neither were yet moving in her direction.

Thinking on her feet, Dantalian cried, "I'm okay! I'll sit up here where nothing can get me!" She quickly scrabbled up onto a short outcropping and sat down obediently. After that she fell quiet hoping no one would pay her any more attention while Asmodeus was so clearly the one who needed all eyes on him.