Pestilence

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1BeeventBronze Medal 2020Critical Fail!
1KValentines 2020VolcanoTreat 2019
08-03-2020, 02:20 AM
If the reply her King gave had the potential to be disappointing it certainly did not cross Pestilence's mind. She grinned at his laughter, lavender eyes bright with excitement and anticipation. "Oh, okay!" With a dismissive paw she waved Pasketti back, sparing the monkey a glance as it collapsed atop the bulging pack exhausted. "I didn't think it'd be so soon. I mean, I know Alarr told me he got promoted really young but.. I don't know, I thought it was because he was family." That was not to say that Tyrian would give any sort of favoritism in his ranks, merely that he'd known him practically his whole life and didn't need time to learn how Alarr could benefit them. "In Ashen I was never ranked above an apprentice, I was too young." She frowned, but the expression did not last long.

After a moment she recalled his wording and spoke again with a questioning tilt of her head. "Higher ups?" Pestilence thought hard, but could not for the life of her recall any high ranked wolves in Fireside aside from Alarr and Tyrian himself. "Who are you going to have test me? I'm sure Alarr could do it... but maybe that's not the most fair since I'm his friend." Best friend, in fact, as far as Pestilence was concerned. If he'd had a better friend then her she was sure he'd have mentioned their name to her.