Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
08-03-2020, 06:27 PM
Walk | "Talk" | Think

Her eyes fell from his form as he asked her how yet again and she was nearly at a loss for words because she couldn't think herself worthy or desirable to anyone let alone him. She remained silent and low from his taller stance, listening to him about their encounter years prior. She was scared to reveal her feelings then and she still felt the same way now. She hadn't changed. She still wasn't ready to come out and talk about it, she wanted to just scrape that part from her life and move on. But that was impossible. He moved in closer to her and though she didn't move away she flinched to the thought of him reaching out to her as she did to him. She felt no one could help her, and frankly she couldn't help anyone else but she needed to try. But she wasn't willing to let him in on her pain as he, unknowingly to her, was feeling a same kind of abandonment.

As Torin gave in almost respectfully to her, she mustered the courage to suck it in and grab his eyes for probably the last time in this moment. "I am a healer, I can help stock herbs and take care of anyone who needs my aide." She spoke quietly with little confidence, but it wasn't lazily as if she were an annoyed child. And through their whole encounter Torin would be able to tell that her attitude was only made of loss and pain rather than anger. She was a shell outside of the depression that ate away at her, and perhaps he would learn more of what it stemmed from later on. But she appreciated that he wouldn't prod her into the hurtful details she tried to ignore. "I can promise you I will be there for the pack."

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead