gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
08-03-2020, 06:39 PM

She wasnt able to move,she couldn't,no limb responded to her wish to move away,to get lost in the distance.It feel like if a huge force was unabling her to have control over her body and features. Her most primal instincts of running from danger danced within even if there wasnt danger at all.This was just her nature making it all. Her eyes were stuck on the male who noticed her presence. A cold breeze crawled up on her spine,and a heavy sensation of discomfort took form in her increased heart beat.

Her cat's attempts to move her were all in vain.She was frozen and nothing seemed to be able to get her out of her stage. "Come, there's plenty of room around the railing for both of us," "I...I am sorry if i...disturbed you...I didnt know someone was here..." She lowered her gaze down to her feet like someone ready to be eaten. "Are.. you sure?..." 'Sure for me to stay?...' she ended up the phrase within her head, all was so stressful that she feared to say anything she shouldn't.

But finally, she managed to take her body out of the trance it went through. And in the company of Aki she dared to come closer but taking her distance once reaching closer to his place.She sat down looking away in fear. No words came, for now,she didnt know if she had the right to unless she was told to otherwise. "I didn't mean to frighten you," "It's okay...it's not your fault..." 'It's mine...' She thought.

"Speech"

[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.