gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
08-04-2020, 07:11 PM

As she sat there her legs and everything felt rigid like still,baing unable to move.Ear flatt and tail tucked under her stood to make it clear how she was feeling, Feeling unsure and that distrustful nature of hers made her unable to speak or even dar to look at the male next to her. She always had this issue with strangers and even those she already knew. It seemed that her memories still had a big influence in how she saw others,in how she approached them and in the way she interacted.Fear always held a tight hold on her heart,on her words and actions.Fear made her lose chances to make friends,to grow and to be the adult she should be. But getting free from the chains of anxiety and nervousness has been a battle,a fight she had yet to win and even with the intense effort she had put to this,it seemed the fight would never be over.

As the cool breeze collided with her white coat,she remained with her eyes placed on her paws,not having the courage to stare at the male. Not wanting to disrespect. But the surprise became huge when she felt how he approached and with his paw lifted her chin to look at his eyes. She stood there for a few moments as he spoke. "Don't hide your eyes like that... it's a waste of their beauty," She flattened her ears as she heard that,she had never heard something like that in her whole life. She had only meet words of hate and insults. Monster, freak, ugly, worthless shit. Never anything in a good light and it felt weird. "T...thank you...i..." Her words drown before she ended her phrase she just couldn't take the courage to talk without feeling bad. "I...never thought my eyes...in that way...." She admitted with sincere light.

"I am...Yurei...just Yurei..."  She responded shyly as she looked away to the side. "You?..."

"Speech"

[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.