Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesNorthern ExplorerValentines 2020Critical Fail!
08-04-2020, 08:19 PM

Natha stretched out toward a fallen tree resting along the river bank. She stretched out her arms, claws out, as she raked them methodically against the wood. She was still listening of course, just fidgety and eager to move. She was a navigator at heart after all.

Natha withdrew her claws and settled down on her haunches before nodding as Hanako stated she really wanted to make Sirius proud. She nodded more to acknowledge the others feelings than to add agreement. Natha wasn't necessarily interested in making Sirius proud. She had her own pride to please and it just happened to align with Sirius and the Armada's over all interests. Having a strong, stable pack with members who pulled their weight was directly beneficial to her as well as the pack as a whole.

Natha chuckled at Hana's question. "Strange. I'm still trying to learn your body language and customs. I think I am finally starting to understand howling, though it is difficult for me to participate. There are benefits though. I have tasted prey fresh that I scarce could hope to taste hunting on my own. And there is protection in a group. Is it strange to you to become part of a new pack? Were you of one before?"