Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
08-05-2020, 05:35 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2020, 05:50 AM by Sedna.)

The silver woman’s ears turned back in embarrassment, “Sedna,” she offered, mortification only passing her face for the briefest moment. Her ears turned forward again to take in the dark woman’s next words, the chagrin was quick to return as the words sunk in. A silent ‘Oh...’ hanging on her lips as her face began to burn beneath her fur. “That would explain... much. She had ceased her incessant rubbing against the trunk of the tree, considering. Her own mother had been ruthless in her attempts to suppress the heat of her subordinates, in fact, her insufferable domineering was what had pushed her daughter to challenge her in the first place, but what if there was more to her motivation than what she had thought? It would be something to ponder later... or not at all. That life was behind her now.

“I had actually forgotten... I mean, I knew but mother was so dominant it was usually enough to suppress the other women, well apart from her partners... I guess somehow my brain just, forgot it happens. Is it always this bad?” Her smile carried a hint of shyness to it that was uncharacteristic on the Archer, it made her look closer to her age, less hard around the edges.

"speech".

good lord turned his back on me
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]