gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
08-05-2020, 07:06 PM

"Casso Praetor," The male responded to which she nodded with shyness,she hated this side of hers,she hated to be this way but she saw no way in which she could change,she tried everything and all failed.And thus,she just gave up,she stopped trying. Her past was too heavy for her to lift it from her shoulders,and sometimes it was soo hard that she ended up losing her mind,losing any sanity.And dangerous thoughts had sometimes find nest in her consciousness. But her coward side always stopped her from such decision,fearing death itself."It's a pleasure to meet you, Yurei." "The pleause...is mine Mr.Casso..." She responded giving him a small bow in respect.

And again his paw took position under her chin and once again their eyes connected,and again she just stared at them but feeling unsure if she was being disrespectful. "Sorry..." She said as he removed his touch. Altho she felt quiet scared she decided to dont allow her thoughts to escape her mouth."Isn't this better? To be able to see others when they're talking to you? "Sure...i just...dont want to disturb..." She admitted with ears flat. 'I dont wish to bother you aswell...'

"What happened to make you so fearful?" The question came heavy to her chest,she shallowed dry. "I....i just fear to...keep bothering others with my presence..." She started to say. "Neither my mom nor my dad...wanted me to live...no one ver wanted me to...lve...i was not like them...i was a heathen due to my pelt...i was called a shit..." She responded. "They considered white wolves...sign of destruction...fear and death...and none in the pack loved me...and i was raised just from pity..." She looked down as she felt a knot in her throat.

"I...left when i could...and even after...i kept facing hate from others...and i am afraid that that will happen again...if my own family hated me...i guess i am just ...i am just..." Tears started to come down her face,feeling no desire to keep talking. "I may be the problem...i am a failure Mr.Casso...i try not to be...but it always seems like i just cause trouble to others...i dont want to...i dont..." She closed her eyes.

"Speech"

[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.