Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveChristmas 2019
08-06-2020, 08:21 AM
Eyrún maintained that same uneasy half-smirk as she examined him from afar, squinting against the gleaming light of the sun as it beat down on her coat. She had no doubt the early afternoon sound was harsher on his dark coat than it was on hers, and for a moment she was amused by the thought of him slowly roasting beneath his armor, something that seemed excessive to her - given the fact that he had the upper paw on any potential intruders anyway, given this being his home territory and all. "Ah, that wasn't my plan persay, but it doesn't sound like the worst idea I could think of!" Her tone was hardly threatening, but maybe the way she spoke with a strange hint of mirth made it just as threatening as outright aggression. Depended on the wolf and how they took her, she supposed.

Though Eyrún had yet to decide how to proceed - or if this man and his pack were even worth her time at all - she was entertained for the moment. "Tell me, little watchdog, what pack do you protect? Must be something quite esteemed to be so... well-protected," Eyrún gestured at the wall he was fixed upon, striding just a few feet closer to him, ever-vigilant and alert as she began to close the distance between them.