Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
08-06-2020, 06:11 PM
He grinned when she said his name. So he had been right. Jupiter had been awfully certain but it was nice to get validation. To confirm his identity he dipped his head in a playful bow and said, "The one and only." He then flopped into a careless sit and accidentally squashed a couple mushrooms in the process. Their bioluminescent goo stained the fur on his hip and gave it a glowing sheen, but he paid it no mind. Unless it started burning like that last stuff he got into, he didn't care what it made his ass look like.

She mentioned his height which earned her a chuckle. Jupiter made a point to look Viper up and down, then said with a skeptical squint, "Shit did I? You sure you didn't just get smaller?" There was a pretty big height difference between them. He was used to being a little bigger than the average wolf, but his and Viper's height difference was comical. She could just about fit under him without touching his belly and that was saying a lot.

As for the mushrooms... "Uhhh..." he knocked one over casually. "All's I know is they're mushrooms. I don't know if they're the fun kind or the deadly kind, but they are nice to look at, no?" Jupiter glanced back at his faintly glowing rump. "Perfection that it is, not much can improve upon my ass, but imma add "glowing fungi" to the list and if all these guys are good for is making me prettier I'm okay with that."
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.