gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
08-06-2020, 07:11 PM

Her body started to shake in response to the sadness that started to grow within her soul,heavy she felt as she tried to calm down and dont act a stupid before him,she didnt want to cry in front  of him. 'No please...no...' She told herself as she felt how her body shivered due to the anxiety. She felt like an idiot,like the dumb wolf she was. Why couldn't she be braver? But she couldn't,she couldn't stand by herself without fearing everything. "I am sorry...didnt mean to cry..." She said like if crying was such a crime,such an offense.

"Please don't cry..." Soon his paw made contact with her cheek,wiping the tears away. She felt guilty of making him feel this way because of her tears,she was an stupid. "It wasnt your fault Mr.Casso...I am the dumb who cries for everything...i am a mess..." She admitted as she lowered her eyes in defeat.

"You're not a problem or a failure. They had no right to make you feel that way." "I guess...i just dont want to bother...that's why i became a healer...to get myself out...but sometimes it is not enough..." She looked up to the sky. But as she did she felt how she was dragged against his chest. His paw around her shoulder and head over hers.She lowered her ears,no one ever made such act of affection,no one ever treated her like this. But as this was new and so sudden she didnt move or say a word as she tried to figure out what to do.

"Your fur is beautiful. You are beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you any differently. Your worth should never be determined by the opinions and beliefs of others."

She felt sadness but not because of his words,but because of how hard for her is to think that way. "I try to be positive...i try to move on but i cant...everytime i close my eyes... every time see others being happy... every time i see the joy in others,happy families...caring mothers... i feel sad, without the desire to live...nightmares haunt my mind at nights, every time i walk i can see their faces...faces of disgust...i can forget anything...i can't forget the laughs...them saying i should had never be born...and sometimes i try to stay afloat but...sometimes i wonder if it is right for me to live..." Her tears came down faster and heavier.

"Speech"

[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.