Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
08-06-2020, 09:00 PM

"Well enough, I suppose!" he replied easily with a soft laugh when his acquaintance asked if he had been enjoying the festivities. "It's certainly a larger affair than I had anticipated. Quite the shock to the system for me after living alone for quite a while now." If he got the chance perhaps he'd have to ask Aurielle where all these wolves had come from. There were far too many for this to just be the wolves from Valhalla and he had only come across a handful of scents that he recognized from other packs around Boreas. All these wolves had to have come from somewhere and he was incredibly curious to know where.

He glanced down toward the black and orange marked woman after a moment. He knew she was probably on the outskirts of the festivities for the same reason he was, but that didn't mean he couldn't make small talk, right? "Have you gotten a chance to see the musicians yet? I've never seen instruments and things like those before." There was so much to see and do around the festival, but that had been one of his favorites so far. It was an easy one to sit back and enjoy so he didn't have to be in the middle of everything to do it.

"Talk"