Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
08-06-2020, 10:00 PM

She came to a sloppy seat as he had, her head cocked to the words he used again, she only noticed it this time since she wasn't so caught in the moment of seeing her childhood friend after many long years. "Shi-te?" Her accent a little weird to the new word she wasn't sure how to read, "I don't understand." It was more a question than anything, but she wasn't really expecting an answer either. Her lack of knowledge came from her own mistreatment. And though it wasn't entirely her fault her mother abandoned her, it was her fault to continuously go without help and guidance from her elders who wanted nothing more than to push her the right direction.

She'd eye his paw as he knocked over one of the shrooms, she herself would find no ill-will in his recklessness towards the plant or whatever it was, even the fact that he sat down in a pile of them without thought. Her nose went down to sniff a head of one as he spoke about what he basically didn't know about them and she wasn't aware that if she even wanted to take a bite of one it could kill her. "How would they be fun?" She asked as her mind tried to go through the ways they could toss or kick it around or maybe even paint each other with them. Her young brain stuck in the mind of a pup, again her knowledge proving her almost innocent. Though there were a good fraction of wolves who probably didn't know the ways of hallucinogenic herbs, she was just an even more special case.

Her neck craned just a bit to look at the spot on his rump that was tainted with the glowing splatter, ass, that must have meant hip. She wouldn't even question that one. Her gaze returned to him with a raised brow before she plopped down to the stone floor and wiggled around, squashing the shrooms beneath her. She'd stand just a little off from where she fell, turning to reveal her masterpiece created simply by chance of however she laid on, "Do I look like you now?" She asked, mostly joking but in a bit of a serious manner, "What do ya think I can get away with?" Surely Jupiter was much more of a trouble maker than she was, if not equal. But the thought that she could potentially walk around and pretend to be him was amusing to her. Though if they stepped out of the cave, the glow would probably fade instantly in the light of day.

Walk "Talk" Think