size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022Critical Hit!Beevent1K
08-07-2020, 12:07 AM

The small wolf finds the huge Alpha by the cellar. Rigel hoots from the air and circles down to land near the potable rack that holds the coat. Skidding to a stop close to the Warlord, Meadow first bows her head in respect to the leader before straightening back to her full height. Eyes dance with happiness as legs begin to move when Sirius asks what he can do for her. She begins, “Sirius! I want to introduce you to the newest member of our pack.” Chest puffs out slightly, before she quickly adds, “Oh don’t worry, I didn’t recruit anyone. I just meant my owl, Rigel! I met your son Mortis in the woods, near here, the other day and we were playing.”

She has to pause to take a deep breath, her excitement spilling over into her actions and words. The flood of speech continues, “Mort pretend to be a bird and this owl appeared! He flew down to him first and then me. For some reason he likes me. I think Mortis had a paw in that…” voice trails off as she remembers the way it appeared like Mort spoke to the owl before it flew down to her. A laugh bubbles up and out and she finishes with, “Anyway… I let him pick the name and Mort picked Rigel. I like it personally. He says it is the name of star.”

Stopping to pant a little, Meadow finally asks the question she came here for, “So um… Can I keep him?” Tail wags slightly, hopefully as she looks at the Warlord. Meadow looks to him for approval. The obelisk that has the rules of the pack on it clearly states that Sirius and Zee’s word is law, so she will obey whatever the Alphas tells her. Even if it breaks her heart.

"Speech"