Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
08-07-2020, 01:13 AM

He gave a nod of understanding when she expressed that nothing had caught her interest yet. He definitely understood the want to just see what the festival was like since that's what had convinced him to attend as well. He had never heard of someone holding a festival like this so it was certainly an experience in of itself. He wouldn't have thought that the music would be the thing to catch his attention the most, but it had certainly caught his attention for some reason. It made him wonder if he might try his hand at one of those instruments they were playing...

He smiled warmly at her when she asked about him being a traveler and introduced herself. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Eir. I'm Ulric Adravendi. I suppose you could call me a traveler... I mostly just haven't found a place I want to call home yet." He paused for a moment as he watched a pair of wolves walk past them, both of them carrying interesting bits and bobs that were obviously brought to be traded. He looked back to her after a moment and added, "I hope to rebuild my family's pack one day, but I still have quite a bit of learning to do before that can happen." It was something that he hadn't admitted out loud to anyone before now, but there was something freeing about talking to a stranger that he wasn't sure if he would ever see again. He thought that perhaps if he began to speak the wish out loud that it would give him more accountability and momentum to make it happen.

"Talk"