Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
08-07-2020, 12:37 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2020, 12:40 PM by Yurei.)

She stood there motionless as Casso hugged her more,she had never felt warm from others like this.It felt weird but somehow comfortable. For once she felt safe,she felt accompanied.Yes she had all the pack with her but sometimes she felt lonely either way,she felt an emptiness in her soul.And there when she slept,there when she did her duties,her activities she felt alone.But what if he left too?What if she ended up bothering him aswell? All this time she had blamed herself for others abandoning her.Heloise was one.She offered her coany but at the end she left,she left for never coming back. What if it happened again?

"Let me help you," She looked up to him taking advantage of he being taller than her. "You can stay with me at night so that I can make sure the nightmares don't bother you any more. I can be with you during the day so that whenever you feel sad I can help you smile again. I can protect you so you don't feel afraid."

She took some moments to think about what he just said.It was an unexpected offering, something no one ever offered her. She didnt know what to do or say,she was afraid of this being a joke or something he could retract if he knew her more. "Are you sure?...I dont want you to bother you...I made someone sleep somewhere else before in the pack...a female who offered me her den...but she left...and i don't want to scare you away from me aswell..." She said but not finished yet. "But...i dont want to be alone anymore...are you really sure you want me to stay with you?" She asked again with ears flat.

"You could be mine. I can make you part of my family." The last offer was even more surprising than the last one,this time it was to be on his family. " I don't want to be a burden for you Mr.Casso..I am a mess...i cry for anything...i am annoying...no one ever offered me what you just did..and I am not sure if i deserve this...thank you...for this...for offering me all of this..." She wasnt even paying attention to her words or to see if she was talking with sense at all.She was just shocked by this. She hided her face into his chest crying. Not because she didnt like the offers,she cried because she was suffering a weird sensation she wasnt able to give a name to.

"Speech"

[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.