size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
08-07-2020, 08:48 PM
Walk | "Talk" | Think

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Eir. I'm Ulric Adravendi. I suppose you could call me a traveler... I mostly just haven't found a place I want to call home yet." She could relate to his current stage.She used to be there before, traveling without rest, finding for a place to live. But she never saw or felt bad for being alone,for moving from place to place.She was born for.But Torin gave her home without judging and she forgot the nomad life she had for that reason,she wanted to become a warrior and Torin allowed her to and now she had a debt with him she still needed to pay.  "I see,I used to have the same search. I come from a band of nomads," She shared with a calm voice as she moved on to his next words.

"I hope to rebuild my family's pack one day, but I still have quite a bit of learning to do before that can happen."  "And will your family help you?" She asked from nowhere,but didnt feel it was an uncomfortable question,she just was curious. No ill intentions were in her question. "I am from Lirm," She mentioned quietly.  

"And what will you do next? What else is here to watch?" Asking was fine for her,to maybe do her efforts to at least try to enjoy the festival in a way,but for someone as cold as her it was hard to archive.

[Image: pixel_eir.png]

Eir wears a Santa Claus' coat that has the typical red,white and black colors. She wears it all the time.