Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
08-07-2020, 09:32 PM

He hummed thoughtfully when she asked about whether his family would assist him with his pursuit to rebuild the pack they had once led. He didn't feel any ill intent from the question, but it did make him thoughtful. It was something that he had wondered quite a bit himself and even though he knew how supportive the Adravendi line typically was of each other he never wanted to assume that they would support him. "I hope that they will. I know that many of them are already committed to other packs, but... perhaps they can at least be allies." Only time would tell, he supposed. He smiled a little and nodded when she mentioned that she was part of Lirim. "I thought so. Your pack's scent was pretty familiar. I'm not sure I've actually spoken with anyone from Lirim before, but I've passed by the pack quite a few times."

Her question regarding the festival made him look back out toward the crowd curiously. "I'm hoping there will be some spars of some kind of participate in or watch at some point. I believe there's also going to be a race later so that should be interesting. I also noticed some craftsmen making some jewelry and garments earlier. I didn't bring anything to trade unfortunately, but they should be interesting to watch none of the less." He looked back toward her to see if anything had caught her attention or sounded interesting enough for her to partake in one of them.

"Talk"