gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Volcano
08-07-2020, 09:49 PM

It was unusual to be stared at as she removed her father's skull from her face. To be witnessed as she revealed herself as only Azariah, and not behind her mask. Shame and guilt briefly flitted over her feminine features as the stranger admitted she had indeed startled him. Bowing her elegantly shaped head just so, the ghost raised her voice just above the noise of the falls, "Forgive me, it was not my intent." Delicately, her head canted to one side, listening as he introduced himself as Ulric. It was a good name, and the fae lit up at the timbre of it, pulsing with the lights of the fireflies dancing in her vision. To the earthen male before her, it would seem she had simply just started awkwardly staring for a moment. Looking around them, as if dazzled, though she would quickly catch herself.

Azariah gave a shy smile, then moved a bit closer to the overly large grizzly of a wolf, nerves clearly written on her expression as she did so. "I am Azariah, you'll have to forgive me...it's been some time since I have socialized with anyone." She omitted the part about how horrific her last encounter had been, though, a glimpse at the sides and nape of her neck would show scars that nearly encompassed her delicate looking collar. In fact she bore many scars from her time with Lucifer. Forgotten Isle was best left forgotten. Blood red eyes met the pale silver of the male's, "Any idea what this place is called?" She asked, moving topics quickly and avoiding the touchy subject of her recent past.

Ooc: sorry, phone post xD
Walk. "Talk." Think. "Umbra."
Art by MONSTER

Click character icon to see their profile.
Discord Bird#1780 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!
Bite Warning! Azariah will bite out of fear or anxiety, please be careful with her!
Ulric Adravendi & Fam may crash any of Azariah's threads regardless of tags! <3