gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-08-2020, 07:50 AM

With One Fel Swoop

It seemed that, no matter what she said, Eligos would think poorly of her. She understood why he was upset but she had expected a little happiness at seeing her. Instead he was closed off and distant. Well... at least Aureus wasn't terribly upset with her, though she knew that he as well hadn't approved of her leaving without a word.

When Aureus spoke up, offering to take the punishment should she leave again, Fel gave her skull a shake in the negative. Reaching out one dainty paw, she tapped her siblings much larger appendage, letting it sit there for but a moment before retracting it. The touch showed how much his words meant to her as did the softening of her garnet gaze. "I would never let you take my punishment, but thank you." Looking back to Eligos, she continued. "Besides, there will be no reason for punishment. I belong with family. The fallen god led me to this new place, and you, for a reason." They were the reason. Fallen god or no, she would have found them.

"Should I swear fealty? Would that ease your mind?" What could she possibly do to get Eligos to at least drop his walls a little? They were family yet he was treating her like some kind of outsider. Wasn't he at least a little happy to see that she was alive? Had the volcano not erupted and eaten half of the land, she never would have strayed from the pack. It wasn't in her mind to do so ever again. Fel knew that she belonged with family. That was her purpose in life: to keep the few that she cared for healthy and alive.

"Speech"

[Image: mZorPt0.png?1]
Fel can often be a very...mature character. Be aware.