size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
08-08-2020, 08:13 AM

Perhaps she was just at the right angle or able to move away from the swarm but she would get away with just a few stings up her legs whereas her companion was much more attacked. She'd grab the hive by the stem while the bees were distracted and eventually buzzing off into the trees. She drug the hive away to under a safe tree welcoming Nolan. She'd break the hive a bit more before speaking, "You can enjoy some, I'll be right back." She was just going to the neighboring land to get some herbs for the boy, "Careful you don't take a bite of the queen, she might still be in there." She'd turn to leave but quickly swivel her head just a bit towards him, "Oh, and save me some." She almost joked with a small grin.

-Exit Aranea for a brief time to Soulless Forest-

Aranea would return with a bundle of marigold, the flowers filled with many bright petals. She'd join Nolan again, grabbing a piece of comb carefully and dragging it out beside him. "Now hold still." She'd speak almost motherly though it was more like instinct. She gently pulled the petals off the marigold, placing one on top of her paw at a time and dipping her claw into a comb circle in the honey, carefully drawing the honey onto the petal and then putting her paw honey-side toward Nolan and using the honey as a sticky substance to keep on his skin and fur. Some stings she would put two petals on just to be sure they would hold for the rest of the day. "Now you can wash this off by tonight, and a healer from your pack can help you with the rest." She assured.

She'd lay down beside him, taking a bite of the comb now that she could relax. The honey was sweet and definitely enjoyable. Was it worth the battle? That was a matter of preference. Aranea probably wouldn't do this all herself considering she wasn't a fighter and had a bit of a lower tolerance for pain. But at least right in this moment she'd be happy. Or as happy as she could feel. She'd take another couple petals off the marigold she had left, place them on her tongue and then take a bite of the honey comb. The taste was a bit bitter and flowery at first since it was placed on her tongue but would fade quickly with the overpowering sweetness of the honey. "Not bad." She'd state with another quick smile and a glance towards Nolan. "My name's Aranea by the way." She'd expect him to return the favor but wasn't one to be rude either. Some wolves just weren't social or friendly, but of course she figured Nolan was way off from a jerk.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead