size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
08-08-2020, 03:22 PM
Indigo still felt like a young wolf, he didn’t realize his massive size most of the time. The way she looked at him was so different than how his family looked at him. Indy felt his ears fall to his skull and he lowered his head to look even more unassuming. Even though this was his garden and she was the one who came to him. Eventually she’d decide to speak and Indy perked up lightly as she mentioned her relation to Iolaire.

”My aunty’s aunty…” He said quietly with a tilt of his head as she went on. His tail thumped against the ground as she spoke of plants, andan instant connection seemed to form. She already had his favor with her relatives, but knowing she liked his garden so much… ”Th.. thank you.” He stuttered out humbly, none of this would have been possible without his dad and Iolaire. He’d missed his aunt while she’d been gone with her husband. ”I always feel most comfortable in the garden.” Indigo smiled softly, happy that she’d introduced herself.

”It’s okay, I don’t talk a lot.” He chuckled softly as she offered him some seeds and his tail wagged even faster. ”Oh! You’re so kind… Agh!” He lowered his head in shame at his lack of manners. ”I’m sorry, my name is Indigo Fatalis. Sirius is my dad, he built the house for me. Aunty Iolaire helped me with everything else.” Or he believed she did, he didn’t want to take the credit despite her being gone for nearly a month.

”What kind of seeds are they?” He prompted, leaning forward as his tail continued to wag with his obvious interest.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.