size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-09-2020, 10:33 AM

Roan settled against her, returning her kiss and pulling her close. He wrapped his big body over her much smaller one and she gladly leaned into him. His words, as always, were just what she needed to hear. Leaning back, she looked up at her scarred, silver and obsidian man. "What did I do in life to deserve someone as amazingly perfect as you?" She hadn't done many good things at all. In fact, she'd done many bad things. Very bad things. Apparently they hadn't been as bad as she thought. Iolaire was a strong believer in karma.

Reaching up, she kissed Roan's chin before placing her cheek against his chest once more. "Should we sleep the day away? My feet hurt. I'm tired." There was quite a bit of unpacking to do and loads of things to prepare, but she just wasn't ready yet. Extracting herself from Roan's grasp, she led him to the pile of furs in their bed chamber. Thankfully there were no patients in house today. Unceremoniously, the dainty woman tossed herself into the pallet of thick furs. "Nap." Io opened her arms, beckoning her husband to follow.

"Iolaire" --"Roan"

Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.