size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
08-09-2020, 01:44 PM

His mention to getting dirty felt a bit silly to her. Aranea may have looked like a pretty little princess, but her whole life she was much more like a tom-boy. Sure she took care of herself and her body but she wasn't one of those prissy little girls that cried when they stepped in the mud. Of course Sparhawk was just being a gentlemen hence how he was done his errand by the time Aranea was done exploring the small part of the cave but she just found the comment a bit amusing. "I wouldn't have minded." She stated in a friendly tone.

Sparkhawk would mention leaving the cave to wash and Aranea wouldn't hesitate to follow after him. Being inside the gloomy cave with a stranger she had to admit was a bit uncomfortable. Of course back in her young days she was a bit of a flirt and a tease but she was well past that now. Having kids in her teen years pushed her into a quick maturity she didn't ask for. "I'll come along." And she would go with him to the exit of the cavern.

Outside she went immediately to the river nearby, assuming Sparhawk wouldn't pause even to see if she made it out in one piece. She'd step inside the easy flow of the stream with all four paws in a more shallow area for herself a little pass her knees. She wanted to wash any residue from the glowing shrooms inside in case they were dangerous to the skin. Her nose stuck into the water just slightly and blew out some air since she was walking around touching the heads of the shrooms. Her sad eyes looked to the giant where ever he was landed without any embarrassment from creating the bubbles in the water. "Are you from the continent?" She asked curiously mostly thinking of his strange accent, "I'm not from here myself. But I've lived here for the last five years or so."

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead