size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Samhain 20221K
08-09-2020, 08:24 PM
Well, he was certainly glad that there was some good news to hear! As soon as she mentioned that there was going to be another litter around the pack he couldn't help but grin from ear to ear. The news immediately lifted his spirits and it clearly showed in his expression. He was even more excited to hear that these pups would be a part of their family, but even if it had just been an unrelated litter being born into the pack he would have been just as excited. He loved pups and seeing new life around them. "That's fantastic!" he replied, his tail wagging happily at the news. "Congratulations all around. I can't wait to see them once they're out and about. I'm sure they'll be running around our paws in no time." He couldn't help but chuckle at the idea. It did mean that very soon there would be more mouths to feed and it made him more excited about getting back into his role as a hunter.

"Thank you for the warm welcome," he added with a genuine smile. "I had been a bit worried that with how much time had passed that wouldn't be the case, but clearly I was worrying for nothing. I'm very excited to be back home." A small piece of him would miss the friends he had made with his mother's old pack, but this was where his family was and he wouldn't want to be anywhere else.