Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
08-09-2020, 11:46 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2020, 11:28 PM by Ulric.)

He smiled a bit when she mentioned the name they shared and he nodded in agreement. He'd never had a reason to care for the difference between his blood relatives and the wolves that were his relatives by adoption. They were all simply distant family in his mind. Perhaps one day he might find a reason to split those hairs, but today wouldn't be that day. When she brought up the fact that Philomena had come to their festival the year before he couldn't help the uncertain flick of his ear, though he did try his best to maintain the neutral, pleasant expression on his face. "Yes, I think you're right about that. Cairo mentioned possibly seeing her here when I first met him." It seemed like every time Philomena came up, even if it was just in his own wandering thoughts, he still felt that mix of guilt and frustration toward her. It really made him wonder when he would finally let that go, but he didn't see an end for it in sight.

He easily fell into step beside her when she began to calmly stroll through the festival again, adjusting his steps a bit to keep his pace even with hers. His long strides often over took those that others normally did - he learned that quickly when traveling with his mother. His gaze was pulled back to the Valhallan leader again when she questioned his experience with the festival thus far. He smiled and replied, "It's much larger than I was anticipating! I'm really impressed with how much is going on. It's been a shock to the system for someone who has been living pretty much alone for most of my life at this point, but I'm still enjoying it quite a bit." He wondered if it would be any different for him if he had been living in a pack before now or if it would still be just as startling.

"Wolves really have come from all over for this, huh?" he asked with a chuckle as he looked around at the crowd again, peering into the tents as they passed them.

"Talk"