Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
08-10-2020, 12:57 AM

The mention of green and spikey brought an image to Sedna’s mind of pinappleweed, but it couldn’t be the same. Pineappleweed was best given after birth... as far as she knew. "I really should introduce myself to the healers, I know a little from home, but the plants here all seem to have different names, and others I simply don’t recognise for what they are..." She knew if she started on medicines, she just might talk the other woman’s ear off on a topic that may not interest her at all, and that simply wouldn’t do.

"I might wait until this is over though, it’s a bit embarrassing wanting to rub up against everyone and everything." The skin over the ASrcher-Lyall’s shoulder rippled like a sandfly had buried into her fur, and she leaned ever so slightly back towards the trunk of the willow. "Only other thing that seems to help is fighting, and I can’t do that all the time. I almost wish there was a coyote around just so I’d have an excuse to chase something." She chuckled. It had been a while since she felt protective enough of a place to run off scavengers. Maybe she would take herself off on a border patrol once her companion left.

"speech".

good lord turned his back on me
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]