Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
08-10-2020, 11:08 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2020, 11:09 AM by Eir.)
Walk | "Talk" | Think

"I hope that they will. I know that many of them are already committed to other packs, but... perhaps they can at least be allies." She nodded taking some time to consider his words,but what can she say? She knew nothing or did know anything from the man,they were strangers. So she limited herself to just the simple nod. "I guess you'll have to recruit new members," She suggested as she looked up to him. "And how is the pack going to be?" She asked to add fuel to the conversation. But she wasnt sure if that was the best way to do so, again she didn't have any knowledge about this at all."I thought so. Your pack's scent was pretty familiar. I'm not sure I've actually spoken with anyone from Lirim before, but I've passed by the pack quite a few times." "I see," She just said adding nothing else for now.

"I'm hoping there will be some spars of some kind of participate in or watch at some point. I believe there's also going to be a race later so that should be interesting. I also noticed some craftsmen making some jewelry and garments earlier. I didn't bring anything to trade unfortunately, but they should be interesting to watch none of the less."

"Spars?" She asked with a faint interest,she was interested in that. "Ill see if i can participate." She said,for now not feeling interested in the rest of events.

[Image: pixel_eir.png]

Eir wears a Santa Claus' coat that has the typical red,white and black colors. She wears it all the time.