build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-11-2020, 10:37 AM
Theory's small tail couldn't help but wag at Allegro's expression. It felt good to share the excitement. She found herself so wrapped up in the anxieties of welcoming the new litter that she often forgot to stop and just be grateful. Rhyme had found love again - real love, it seemed like - and she was forever indebted to Samara for bringing him back from the brink. There were a few months where she felt as if she'd lost him completely, but Rhyme was stronger than that. He had just needed a little help. Now that he was stable, it was time to step again and provide for his new family. "Oh yes, I can't wait to trip over them," Theory laughed. The size disparity between the couple would certainly lead to some interesting heights among the litter, much like her own. The difference between her and Verse had been so stunning that they almost seemed unrelated. No matter what, Theo wanted to make sure all of these puppies felt loved and at home in Abaven. She wouldn't lose any more siblings.

"Of course," she replied, dipping her head briefly to acknowledge his thanks. "You and any others separated by the disasters will always be welcome here. We're family first," she murmured. Her heart twinged for the family that she hadn't seen in seasons. Although the prospect of new life was exciting, she wasn't sure she'd ever be able to forget about Noir and Verse. They were irreplaceable. "Come on, let me show you around. We've moved around a bit since the eruption. I can't wait to show you the bay - it's my favorite spot," Theory said, pointing the way with her muzzle and trotting onward. At least she could welcome Allegro home.