Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
08-11-2020, 03:32 PM

"Yes, Duncan. I thought we might do some sparring today. Sirius and I were too busy during the raid to watch and see where fights went wrong. I see potential in you and I'd like to help you find it as well. How would you say that your fight with the Aerie wolf went?"  

He nodded upon her explanation,but in the inner part of him didnt want to tell what went wrong,what will she think of him if she heard the way how he lost? Will she look down on he? Will she demote him? He wasnt sure but he was feeling entity but did his best to hide it under that cold mask he always wore. But not wanting to disobey his alpha's request he was going to respond.

"Well, I...lose.The fight was hard for me as I could tell she had more experience than me, and i know that is not an excuse for my defeat. But at the end of the fight, I slippered when I tried to grab her scruff again." He looked away embarrassed for his loss. "Maybe i was too focused on getting my way than i didnt pay attention to her other actions."

"Speech"

Stock by Castlegraphics
He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.