gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
08-11-2020, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2020, 08:52 PM by Indigo.)

Indigo brightened as Meadow seemed to relax around him and adopted the same eager attitude. She seemed genuinely pleased that the boy shared her passion. He didn’t expect her to deny his request, but he hadn’t expected her enthusiasm either. Not that he wasn’t due for a little sunshine in his life. Spring had sprung but he didn’t feel happy. There was a disturbance in the balance of his life, and he couldn’t pinpoint its origin. Only now did he recognize it, as Meadow’s stark contrast to his every day was so obvious.

For now the boy would enjoy the happiness that was so infectious and think more on his problems once he was alone again. Which was often since Aslatiel didn’t come around as often. He couldn’t find her at the star cave either and he worried about his sibling. He mentally shook his thoughts away. They were planting roses. He was happy.

Indigo stood as Meadow explained her process and what she had to offer him, starting with roses. He thought for a moment, they would need lots of sun, and they would be thorny. ”I think I’d like them by the entrance. On the outside of the fence for added protection to the garden.” He suggested as he looked to her for approval. ”I’d.. I’d appreciate your help too.” Maybe if she was around he wouldn’t feel quite as alone.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.