gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
08-11-2020, 09:18 PM

Smashing the yarrow against a nearby rock she listened to the male's words regarding what was wrong here,ears flattened in concern hoping he was all right. After smashing it completely,she approached Casso looking up at him as she took some of the smashes on her paw. "Ill apply this to the wounds...this plant will stop the bleeding..." She explained as she began to apply it in the smaller cuts first and doing so softly trying not to cause too much discomfort. ”I hear voices in my head,” He began saying,Yurei looked up at him but not saying anything,wanting him to finish before she spoke too. ”It runs in my family... The voices just... they just poke and prod at every little thing and they criticize and they blame until I do what they want until they break me.” She looked at him in worry,for once it wasnt a worry toward herself,but for he. She had demons too but they didnt spoke to her,well the memories did though.

She then took a few more of the smashed yarrow and started to apply it to the biggest gash on his neck, pressing just a bit so the yarrow could act better."I'm sorry..." She stopped her actions for a few instants."I never wanted you to see me like... like this."

"It's okay..." She left what she was doing and shyly she wanted to sit beside him looking at the sky. "Not your fault...and i have demons too...but I want to say that you have my support...ill do my best to help if i can...you will see my worst facades...my worst behaviors, sometimes voices had told me to die...to give up...and you offered me help...i wanna help you in return..." She said before she returned to treating his wounds.

"Speech"

[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.