An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-11-2020, 09:23 PM
The feel of her arms around his neck was something that was incredibly foreign to him. It was nearly like the combat-grappling that he was used to, though with a softness that he couldn't recognize. He swallowed once more before leaning his head down atop her own, wrapping her in a protective embrace.

His eyes stared out towards the door as he held her, a growing anxiety building within him. What if someone came? Deathbelle? One of his parents? Hanako? Was this what guilt felt like? Surely they'd not be alone here forever and the moment felt just so intimate and personal that he couldn't help but wonder how much trouble he'd be in if he was caught. Like a typical young boy he however did not want the closeness to end, regardless of the potential danger. He pushed away thought of his Empress, of the brightly colored wolf who was his first friend. "Sleep, I'll keep you safe." He whispere, pressing his nose back against her fur. "For as long as it takes."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.